Yesterday I made my first DBA table: The premissions was to make a simple, open for all terrain, and fine looking as well as handy one.
Firstly I cut my plywood in the mid in two halfes each 60*60 cm or 24*24 inches. Next I cutted my grasmat to 63*63 and put the wood in the middle. Then I stapled the mat on the back and clued the edges so the edges can not shear.
I'm happy with it and only have to build some hills and woods.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Friday, February 25, 2011
After long waiting time,cause I painted hardly the last weeks, I was able to finish 2 more DBA bases.
Unfortunately I was too addle to style the last base. I hope you'll like these Babarians, and mainly the fat general: me ! ;)
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Yesterday I started to build an american team for FoA from my SWAT soldiers, cause they're looking little bit like americans... So I was thinking about what camo I should give them, and I decidet for the grey Digital camo.